Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Guided Art: Reindeer on Canvas


My daughter asked me to put together a guided art project that she could do with her daughter's 4th grade class.  We had some limitations to deal with... cost being one of the biggest factors.  She also wanted a project that was sophisticated enough for 4th graders AND that would virtually be "fail safe".

Here's the project I put together for my granddaughter's 4th grade class. 

For detailed directions, click here.


They all turned out adorable.  The kids are so excited about putting their canvas creations under their Christmas trees.  These adorable reindeer will surely decorate homes for years to come!

Each creation turned out beautifully (the "fail safe" requirement).
The cost per child was only $2.00 (the cost requirement). 

Get complete detailed directions, hints and tips, supply lists, and a writing prompt by clicking here

Assignment Holiday Gift... completed with success! 


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute project! What type of paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to know how to create same picture with my grandchildren please send me directions and list oof supplies I need .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know how to create same picture with my grandchildren please send me directions and list oof supplies I need .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have directions you could share? I would love to paint one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete