Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Six Free Thanksgiving "Roll and Cover" Games

Just want to send you all a quick note to let you know that I'm offering Six Free Thanksgiving "Roll and Cover" games.  They turned out so dang cute that I just had to share them with all my friends and followers.  Head on over to my TpT store (just click on the image below) to get your copy.
Sure hope your kiddos enjoy the games.  I would love to have you follow me on TpT.  I upload freebies frequently.   

Don't forget, head back here on Saturday for the Thanksgiving Thank You ($100.00 in gift cards give away).

Granny (Cindy)

Freebie Fridays

Classroom freebies

17 comments:

  1. Adorable! These will be perfect for centers. I truly appreciate all the freebies you give. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you have. This is Holly over at Purposeful Play in K & Beyond. I am so super happy to be your newest follower as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! Thanks for sharing!

    And thanks for visiting my blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Just added you to my blog roll! Thanks for stopping by
    I Dream of First Grade
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these....thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by our blog! We are following you too!


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I'm featuring this post on Bagels and Blogs tomorrow. :)

    Donna
    Math Coach’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful ! Thank You !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks great! Even though I don't teach math (I am a reading teacher), I shared your post on my facebook page and some of my colleagues!
    Thank you!
    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for linking up with me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the freebie!! I'm your newest follower!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kids LOVE roll and cover games! Thanks so much for offering these great Thanksgiving freebies!

    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is tough. I’m not saying you are responsible, really I think its everyone else that is responsible. This is wonderful site download tik tok videos

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've got the best
    Virtual activities for thanksgiving to ensure you enjoy a quality time together with your friends, families and office colleagues this November.

    ReplyDelete