Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Friday, November 30, 2012

Free Bear Craftivity and Adorable Christmas Book

Happy December 1st!  Are you ready for the" busy season"?   If you are already running wild, take a minute, put your feet up, have a cup of hot chocolate, and enjoy a good book.  You deserve it! 

I just love the book Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Karma Wilson.  It's such a sweet story about friends sharing with friends.  If this isn't a part of your December reading list, you may want to consider adding it. 


By now you know me and know how much I love creating craftivity packets!  So I just had to created a cute little craftivity and some fun follow up activities to go with this sweet book.  This little packet has a writing prompt, label it activity, match rhyming word activity, A B C order activity, a really fun no-bake bear paws food activity, and of course the pattern and directions for making the bear.  I would love for all my friends and followers to have this for free.  Just click on the packet cover below and download it. If you are not a follower (but like my blog or my freebie) I'd love to have you join my blog but of course there is no obligation or strings attached to the freebie.  If you like it, enjoy it!
Click here





Freebie Fridays

Granny (Cindy)

  


12 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite books to read around Christmas!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make the cutest crafts! Thanks for sharing!
    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for pinning this. I hope LOTS of teachers will use this.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! We're doing bears right now so this is perfect. Thank you, Cindy.
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that book! And all the books by Karma Wilson! :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable and I check this book out from out library last week!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    I was wondering if you would like to cross post some freebies? I'm working on a hootin holiday dice game. I would like to share others freebies. What so you think?It will be ready this evening.
    I Dream of First Grade
    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these Bear books!! Thanks for the freebie!
    Stephanie
    handsonhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Can't wait to use it and I already have the book. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the cute freebie. I love this book and so do my kinders.

    ReplyDelete