Your K-2nd grade students are sure to enjoy this "purrrrfect" Valentine packet that includes:
* ABC Order (first letter)
* ABC Order (second letter)
* Valentine Letter Prompt: You are my purrrrfect Valentine because... (primary lines).
* Valentine Letter Prompt: You are my purrrrfect Valentine because... (secondary lines).
* Four in a Row - High Frequency Word Game (kindergarten)
* Four in a Row - High Frequency Word Game (1st 100 word list)
* Four in a Row - High Frequency Word Game (2nd 100 word list)
* Fix It- sentences (kindergarten)
* Fix It- sentences (1st grade)
* Fix It- sentences (2nd grade)
* First Letter in the Word - Activity
* "Make a Word" Activity (fill in the correct vowels)
* Sneaky "e" word sort and recording sheet
* Opposites sorting and recording sheet
* Illustrated craft directions
* Patterns ready to copy onto construction paper- no need to trace.
I also want to share my new Heart Break Games. They are a fun way to help your students practice math facts - addition and subtraction. The games have cards for math facts 1-10 and 10-20 in both addition and subtraction. The games are designed to increase mental math skills and get those basic facts down pat!
Flip over a math facts card and correctly answer the problem. If your answer is correct, you get to cover one of the hearts on your Heart Break! playing board... but wait a minute, if you turn up a card that says, "Heart Break" or "Heart Throb" or "Heart Beat" you'll have a surprise coming your way!
I am offering the two games for $1.00 each on TpT BUT I would love to send my followers a free copy of their choice. All you need to do is make a comment, leave your email address, and let me know if you want the addition or subtraction version. This free offer will be good until February 14, 2013. Consider it my Valentine gift to my followers who I so appreciate!
1) If you haven't done so yet, be sure to head over to Teachers' Notebook for a last chance to win a tablet of your choice. You just have a few more days left to enter, and who doesn't want to win a tablet?
Have a great week-