Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Cookie Clip Art

I haven't had time to start my holiday baking BUT I have made some holiday cookie clip art.  This clip art package contains 37 holiday cookie images.  They include gingerbread men, mittens, stars, trees, and snowmen.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Holiday-Cookies-Clip-Art-1013443
Click here to head to my TpT store for these cuties.

Enjoy this gingerbread man freebie!

Have a great week!
Granny (Cindy)


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

6 comments:

  1. Such cute graphics! I can see a lesson in patterns in my future. And thanks for the freebie!
    Best,
    Tricia - Bookish Ways in Math and Science

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and these can be used in so many different ways!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so sweet, Cindy! I love all the different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u. Just the best edible this time of year. What part do u start with. LOL

    ReplyDelete