Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In Like a Lion and Out Like a Lamb: Craftivity and Writing Activities

Where has this month gone?  By Saturday we'll be halfway through the month and planning for  March. 

I had to get a bit of a jump on things because I'm heading off (tomorrow) to San Francisco for a conference.  I'll be spending the next three days listening to a wonderful group of presenters talk about brain development within the context of social competence and self-control.  I'll be sure to share when I get back!

I decided I better get my March craftivity and writing packet ready now.  I couldn't resist the In Like a Lion Out Like a Lamb theme.  I am really happy with the ease of the craft itself.  I always try to make the craft easy AND cute.  This can be a tough balance at times. 
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/In-Like-a-Lion-Out-Like-a-Lamb-Craftivity-and-Four-Language-Arts-Activities-1109523
Click here to head over to my TpT store

This craftivity packet contains 2 VERY easy crafts.  The lion and the lamb are quick as 1, 2, 3 to put together and they look just as cute in black and white as they do in color!  I have also included four language arts activities.

  • In Like a Lion and Out Like a Lamb Means... (writing prompt)
  • What Does this Mean?  (match idioms to their meanings/cut and paste)
  • Remembering Weather Adventures (writing prompt)
  • My Favorite Type of Weather (writing prompt)  
The packet also includes all the patterns and illustrated directions for easy assembly.


Well, I'm off to San Francisco!  Have a great rest of the week.

Granny (Cindy)


 




2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I made a lion/lamb craft as literally one of my first products for tpt and I ended up making it inactive because I thought it was horrible! Ha! Have a great time in San Fran! Love that place!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade

    Mrs. Wheeler's TPT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love thinking that March is just around the corner as I sit staring at 2 feet of snow...
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete