Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Monday, October 27, 2014

Baseballs and Mitts


I was in need of a graphic set to help peak the interest of some of my more reluctant little readers (boys).  I thought that baseballs and mitts might "catch" their interest.  Sorry about the pun!

I have a sorting activity in mind.  For example, rimes on a baseball mitt and rime word pictures on the baseballs.  The students could sort baseballs onto the correct mitts.  In that vein I can create all types of reading fundamental sorting activities. 

I pulled out my trusty sketch pad and pencil and went to town.  The set I created has 9 mitts and 3 baseballs.  This set also includes black line images.   If you think you can use these images for your reluctant readers, please feel free to grab the file. 

I have posted it as a FREEBIE on TpT.  Just click on the image to head over to my store. 

If you grab a copy, I'd love a little feedback. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Baseballs-and-Mitts-Clip-Art-1499099
Click on image to head over to TpT for this freebie

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment