Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Have A Dream...

Welcome to 2013!  I hope everyone had wonderful holidays and lots of time with family and loved ones.  I was so lucky to have all my children and grandchildren "home" for the holidays.  We ate too much, didn't sleep enough, and partied for days in a row.  What fun!

I did have a few minutes here and there to create a Martin Luther King Jr. Craft and Writing Prompts Packet.  The packet includes facts about Dr. King as well as mixed up sentences and quite a few different prompts for creative writing and reporting facts.
The 24 page packet contains prompts for 5 writing activities, mixed up sentences to be used as a pocket chart activity and discussion starter as well as for literacy centers (recording sheets included), and a fill-in the facts activity.  Patterns and illustrated directions are also included.

Ms. Jones at Ms. Jones' Junction is celebrating the New Year with her 200 Follower Give Away.  She is giving away 20 products from her Teachers Notebook Store and 8 additional prizes from some of her blogger friends (I am so lucky to be included in her celebration).  Her Give Away is FABULOUS so be sure to head over and enter.  Just click below.


Also, thanks so much to the six people who commented on my New Year's Baby Craftivity.  I really appreciate your comments.  The winners are Pat McSweeney and Mrs. Leeby. I will send the packet ASAP via your email. 

Have a great start to the new year!

Granny (Cindy) 

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had some wonderful family time!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Happy New Year! Thanks for the shout out and being a part of my giveaway!! Girl you are amazing!! Your craftivities are incredible!! Love, love, love your work!! Have a wonderful 2013!!
    Crystal
    Ms. Jones' Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much. It's so nice to get feedback.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas.
    Thanks
    Pat Mack
    tmcsweeney267318@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There,
    Your site look great. If you have time could you email me at
    idreamoffirstgrade@aol.com
    I wanted to ask you a couple of questions.
    Thanks so much for your time,
    Sarah
    www.idreamoffirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete