Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Build - A - Turkey Bundle and a Freebie

I've started thinking about Thanksgiving and couldn't resist the temptation to make some turkey graphics.  I "dismembered" the turkeys (sorry about that!) so that I could have the option to mix and match and make a number of different turkey guys and gals.

Here's a quick look at the packet:


These two little guys were put together from the various parts.  Feel free to "grab and go".    Just click on the image and "save as" for your classroom or printable needs. 






You can find the "Build-A-Turkey" in my TpT store.

Thanks!
Granny (Cindy) 
Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Well how cute are those?
    I was petting a turkey on Wednesday and he was just the sweetest fella ever!

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs
    I'm having an easy giveaway at Grade ONEderful. Hope you stop by:)

    ReplyDelete