Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love Bugs # 5

I was thinking the love bugs need some grass and flowers to live in!   Here are 3 colored flowers and a strip pf grass.  I have also included the black line images. 

As with the previous days... just right click and download/save as to your computer. 





















I have had a few emails from people wanting to know about using these graphics in products that they are developing.  Of course you are welcome to use them in any of your products.  I ask that you credit me as the artist and list my blog.

I am hoping for something as simple as this:
"Graphics created by Cindy Calenti at Grannygoestoschool.blogspot.com"

Thanks so much to everyone who has left comments... it so encouraging!  


Enjoy
Granny (Cindy) 

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, you are so talented! I just love that you are making and sharing your beautiful work! We did your penguins today! So fun- thank you!

    xo
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete