Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Freebies: Day 4

Day 4 brought the Nutcracker Soldiers out in force.  Enjoy these FREEBIE Nutcracker Soldier clip art images.   

Click here to head over to TpT for this freebie.  

Please don't forget to check out the other freebies offered on the 12 Days of Christmas linky.






http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/12/the-first-freebie-friday-of-december.html


http://www.classroomfreebies.com/2014/12/MM-7-8.html

2 comments:

  1. I've had so much fun with your clipart this season!
    I've always wanted a Nutcracker collection, but must budget to include non-Christmas graphics for school. Thank you to your generosity & talent, I can have both this year :) I was also so happy to see you in the TPT newsletter - now everyone else can learn how awesome you are! Thanks again, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million!!! I am always so delighted to hear that someone can use what I've made.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete