Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Little Witch Door Decor and Freebie


I am so excited to show off my office door.  Got it up on 10/1 as part of the college-wide Halloween Door Decorating Contest.  I can't help but think what a cute bulletin board this would make. 


In honor of my little witch I created a freebie that consists of two graphs and a "label it" page.


Here's a darling book to go along with these activities.  The book is a variation on The Little Red Hen but with a fun little surprise at the end. The Little Green Witch by Barbara Barbieri McGrath and Martha G. Alexander should be on your "must read" Halloween list.
To find it on Amazon click here

Please don't forget to enter my "100  Followers Give-away. Just click below.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

7 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! Thanks for the awesome graphs and book suggestions!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the witch activities! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower now! :)

    mrsthigpenskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your door looks amazing!! I love the witch activities too. Thanks for linking up! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your freebie, thanks a bunch. I am going to purchase the book. I am your newest follower.
    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new freebie is adorable!!! I am so happy I found your blog!! ellen.yucht@imagineschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog, and am now a new follower! Such a great site!

    ReplyDelete