Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Friday, September 21, 2012

WHOOOO Loves Graphs?

I just couldn't help myself from getting into the fall spirit - even though it's still REALLY hot here in Arizona!

I created a Fall Graphs mini-packet.  It contains 5 graph activities that cover tally, bar, and pie graphs.  There are also multiple opportunities for students to practice interpreting data.

Did I mention- the packet covers the following Common Core Standards:
K.MD.3
1.MD.4
2.MD.10

Of course, the packet has a craftivity also- and you know me- I love craftivities as much as I love games. (Can you see the pattern here- I like to have fun!).

The craftivity is designed to be placed on the cover of  "Whooo Loves Graphs?" individual booklets.

The booklets will look darling on a bulletin board and can then go home so parents can see the level of graphing that you're working on in the classroom. 

You can purchase the "WHOOO Loves Graphs?"  packet  at my TpT store for only a $1.00.

Click here to purchase and to see more detailed pictures of the actual graphs. 

I would also like to give away 3 Fall Graphs mini-packets. If you would like one, please comment and leave your email address (so I know where to send the file).  I will randomly generate three winners, from those of you that comment, by Sunday evening at 9:00 p.m.

Have a great weekend-
Granny









http://teachingmy3.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

  1. You have the best activities! So glad I found your blog!

    gobstoppersrock@gmail.com

    Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!! I hope I win!

    Megan
    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com
    meganwheeler44@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word I love the colorful owls!!! And we're just starting graphs in my class soon.
    lisa_sardinha@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems we always need more practice with graphs...this would be perfect!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. I would love to have a copy!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really love to win! They are so cute and I could really use them in my kindergarten classroom.
    barriner@semo.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy,

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog earlier. I was so intrigued by the name, I just had to come and look! Your blog design is gorgeous!

    Your giveaway is really cute - I would love to have a copy - fingers crossed!

    Wendy

    wendydotwilson@hotmail.com
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pack looks great! Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I am your newest follower!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love graphs! I also live in Tucson and it definitely does not feel like fall!
    Jennifer
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I found your blog through Heather's Fall Blog Hop. I'll be back.

    Sue
    SOS-Supply

    www.sos-supply.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you on the blog hop! Love OWLS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute ideas!

    Anna
    annarepsis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete