I'm done and I've already headed over to the Dollar Tree to pick up those Bingo markers that the kids love to use. I'm set for Monday's tutoring session.
I've posted both packets on TpT.
|Spin and Stamp A, B, C's|
- Both upper and lower case spinners
- Mixed upper and lower letter pages
- Only upper case letter pages
- Only lower case letter pages
- "I can..." statements printed on each page
|Spin and Stamp: First 25 High-Frequency Words|
This 12 page packet contains:
- 7 Spinners
- Snowman page (words: the, of, and , a)
- Moose page (words: in, to, you, is)
- Gingerbread Man page (words: that, it, he ,was)
- Stockings page (words: for, on, as are)
- Tree page (words: they, with, his, I)
- Candy Cane page (words: from, they, was, that)
- Snowman full body page (words: at, be, this, have)
- "I can" statements printed on each page.
Click here to see the packet in my TpT store.
Of course I'd love to give away 2 copies of each version. Just leave a comment with your email address and tell me which version you would like to win. I will select the 4 winners in random drawing on Sunday evening.
Winners were: Lindsay D and Kinderkids: A, B, C version and Katie N. and Teaching with Sight: High-Frequency Word version. Thanks everyone for your comments!
Just in case you are in school for a few days next week, I've created two quick Thanksgiving-themed language arts activities. They both involve some drawing, so I know the kids will love them!
I searched the internet for the author of this poem. I found the poem a MILLON times, but alas, no author. If anyone knows the original source, please let me know so I can give due credit.
Have a super weekend and wonderful Thanksgiving.