|Click here to head over to Doodles Bugs linky party|
Wow have I had a busy week!
1) My week began with a 22 hour car ride from Phoenix, Arizona to Olympia, Washington. We did it in 2 days... YIKES! I was helping my son move to Olympia for a new job. The car ride was L-O-N-G but beautiful. I stayed a few days to help him unpack (he needed to head to work the day after we arrived). Olympia is a beautiful city, I think he'll love it. We sure are going to miss him here in Arizona (sniff, sniff).
2) Flew straight from Olympia to Carlsbad (California) for the holiday weekend. Enjoyed the sun, the sea, and this funky little beach town. I highly recommend it.
3) Got very busy with the start of classes this week. This semester I'm teaching solely online.... hence I am LIVING at the computer!
4) Got some cute clip art frames made in Photoshop and put them up for grabs (for free) on my Thursday blog post. Click on the picture below to get to the post where you can "snag" them if you haven't already done so.
|Click here to get to the blog post for a free download.|
5) Made the BEST Fresh Pear Bread! Got the recipe from Taste of Home and it is super delicious. It's a quick and easy assembly, bake, and enjoy kind of recipe.
|Taste of Home image|
Well that's it for me for this week. I am exhausted and more than ready for a little rest :)