Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Monday, September 16, 2013

Apple Word Play and a Freebie

Look at what's available at the Dollar Tree... sight word dice! 

High frequency word dice

There are 2 word sets available.  Each set of three dice has 18 high frequency words.   I snatched them right up and created these fun little roll and color sheets. 
 
Click here to down load both game sheets and student directions. 
The little "firsties" that I tutor LOVED playing this game today.  It was a great way to help reinforce those high frequency words.   When we play again, I'll use bingo markers for the kids to "color in" their apples.

If you would like a copy of the game sheets, just click on the apple sheet game board to download both sets and the student directions. 

Before I go, I have to tell you about a great celebration and give away.  Irene at Learning With Mrs. Leeby is celebrating her blogiversary with a fun give away (actually there are three prize packages).  She is sponsoring a super celebration, so do head over ASAP!

Click here to head over to Irene's fabulous give away celebration. 

Have a great week!

Granny (Cindy)


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Freebie Fridays

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Can't beat the price... $2.00 for two fun center activities. Enjoy.

      Delete
  2. What a cute freebie! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. Hope you have a Dollar Tree near you.

      Cindy

      Delete
  3. OMG no way!!!! I NEED to go there right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful... I always find such great teaching tools at the Dollar stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful... I always find such great teaching tools at the Dollar stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea and thank you for sharing about the blogiversary! :) You're the best!
    :)
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked these up just the other day and was so excited to read your blog post! Thanks so much for creating and sharing!!!! Gotta love the dollar store and awesome teachers like you!!
    Laura
    First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited when I saw them. All I could think was... "fun reading center, ready to go!". Hope you kiddos like the game, mine sure did.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete