Clip Art Freebies About Me Home

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Ten Frames, a Birthday Celebration Winner, and Grandparents Day Craft and Writing Packet Sale

Fall is in the air... at least somewhere!

In anticipation of our impending fall weather (that means temperatures under 100 degrees), I put together 18 sets of Fall Ten Frames. They are ready to print, laminate and put in your math centers.

Click here to head over to my TpT store

This packet is designed for use in either your Fall Unit, Apple Unit, or Farm Unit.

  • Individual cards (2 per page) are designed to be cut out and laminated.  
  • Each set of 10 frame cards can be used in your math center. Children count and record on their individual answer sheets. 
  • Alternately, a set of ten cards can be placed around the room for a fun “read the room” activity. 
  • Children can also be given an entire set of cards and the corresponding answer sheet. This is a great individual “quiet work” activity. 

I have also put my Grandparents Day Card and Literacy Activities Packet on sale until September 8th (Grandparents Day).  

C.
Click here to head over to my TpT store

Finally, congratulations to the winner of my Blogging Birthday Give Away!  Thank you everyone who helped me celebrate.



Have a great week.

Granny (Cindy)

No comments:

Post a Comment