We started talking about how great it would be if students had personal word choice cards easily at hand. So we brainstormed 25 commonly used words in 2nd /3rd grade writing and came up with word choice cards. Once you have copied the card sheets onto card stock and cut them into individual cards, they are ready for the students to put into A, B, C order and onto rings.
Then we got really carried away and decided to add classroom posters for each of the cards. Twenty-five in all! I also added blank cards and posters for any words specific to your class needs.
The packet is available in my TpT store.
TpT link to the packet- click here
|Words on personal rings|
- Word sheets to equal 25 students words cards
- 25 synonym posters for classroom display
- 8 blank posters (for teachers to use with students in developing those synonym needs specific to each class)
- 10 blank student cards (for student individual needs)
- A generic "working with words" activity sheet
- Teacher directions
P.S. If you have older students, my 4th- 6th grade packet will be available by the end of the week.
Have a great week-